All I can say is AMAZING! I have had gel/acrylic nails for years and a month ago I decided it was time to take a break and just let my nails breathe. Well, they are weak, brittle, full of ridges and just overall unhealthy. I like to use natural products as much as possible and stumbled across this company. After just the first use, my nails are shinier and ridges are less noticeable. This is nothing short of the holy grail of nail products! Try it…you won’t be disappointed!
Natural Nails Buff & Wax Kit - Now with Marula & Jojoba Oils!
Finally, an earth-friendly way to naturally manicure and moisturize your nails with no petroleum products or chemicals! Our Natural Nails Buff & Wax solution is an easy Prep + 2-step process that moisturizes with Marula & Jojoba Oils plus vitamin E, increases circulation while gently buffing away ridges, and protects your nails with a finishing wax. Lemon essential oil provides a gentle lemon scent.
Unlike most Cuticle Oils on the market, our formula is 50% Marula and Jojoba oils, known for their superior hydrating and absorbtion qualities. These superior oils are high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and amino acids that are structurally similar to those found in skin, allowing it to absorb efficiently.
While typical buffing bars can quickly weaken and thin nails, our gentle Buffing Paste can be safely used daily at first and then several times a week; our Marula & Jojoba Cuticle Oil and Finishing Wax can be applied and nails buffed with our wool Burnishing Ball every day if you want!
Our completely natural ingredients contain no petroleum products but instead include Marula Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Beeswax, Tallow, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, and Lemon Essential Oil.
Because we care about our planet, we've used materials that can be re-used, refilled, recycled, or composted.
- Cuticle Oil - 9ml glass jar with applicator brush
- Buffing Paste - 20ml tin (28g product)
- Finishing Wax - 20ml tin (28g product)
- 100% Sheepskin Chamois Cloth Applicator
- Wool Burnishing Ball
- Nail File
- Convenient Muslin Storage Bag
- Nail Prep: Trim and file nails as needed. Apply Cuticle Oil to cuticles, let it absorb for a few minutes, then use fingertips to gently rub into nails and cuticle area. Feel free to use Cuticle Oil at any time throughout the week as needed.
- Step One: Apply a small amount of Buffing Paste to each nail as needed, using fingertips or Chamois Cloth to gently massage nail in a circular pattern. Buffing over the course of 5 to 10 applications will gradually and gently reduce nail ridges without thinning nails unduly. Wipe or rinse away excess buffing paste. Dry nails completely before applying finishing wax.
- Step Two: Apply Finishing Wax to each nail with fingertips or other side of Chamois Cloth, applying lightly onto the surface of the nail. Allow to sit for several minutes. Holding wool Burnishing Ball in one hand, polish nail beds on the other hand with a circular motion, producing a healthy luster.
- Re-burnish nails with wool Burnishing Ball to restore shine in between treatments. Re-apply Finishing Wax as needed.
- Cuticle Oil: Sunflower Oil, Marula Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Lemon Essential Oil
- Buffing Paste: Tallow, Bees Wax, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, Lemon Essential Oil
- Finishing Wax: Tallow, Bees Wax, Lemon Essential Oil
- Wool Burnishing Ball: 100% Felted Wool
- Chamois Cloth: 100% Cod Oil Tanned Sheepskin
Do not ingest.
Our Packaging: Recyclable or compostable packaging is critical to the future of our planet. Click here to learn more about Just Like Jane packaging goals.
Due to supply chain issues or changes in how we make your handmade product, you may notice some differences in the style or shape of some components as compared to the product photos. Rest assured that the volume of product you receive will not be impacted, and the style differences will be minor and will not affect the function of the item impacted.
I love this kit! I have used it 3 times now and my nails already look and feel more hydrated, nourished, and smooth! It has really been helping with Minnesota's air drying the skin out around my nails.
I finally got my nails to grow after I stopped using nail polish. I wanted something to pamper them and this kit is perfect! The products are lovely and nicely packaged.
Love your product. Excellent customer service when I had a shipping issue!
Finally found a product that simplify getting a professional manicure at home. Excellent product. And you add the top customer service and prompt delivery I will say I highly recommend the jusilikejane store
I was a little skeptical at first but the only word to describe this product is nourishing. My natural nails are so brittle and split and tear constantly. This has hydrated and nourished my nails so much to the point of them getting stronger and actually being able to grow and become stronger. I highly recommend to anyone
I first ordered the nail wax, I was looking for safer with no chemicals, so was on the hunt. Her wax was so gentle with a smell of lemons, so I decided to order her Nail Kit. I was once told if you can't pronounce the ingredients and saw a whole list of chemicals, RUN. I can't explain how smooth and shiny my nails are now. In the evening i just run the buffing cloth on nails. I find very relaxing, and no need for clear polish, which I won't use. Please try out, you will not regret.
I just received mine yesterday. I have nails that are thin and peel I use nail polish to make them soft and not catch on things. I used the natural nail kit and I didn’t need to add nail polish to my nails after I think my nail are going to love it . My nails look and feel great after just one Uses. I am also wondering if you can purchase some of the things in the kit separately. [Reply from Just Like Jane: Thank you for the kind review! Yes, we plan to introduce refills for the Natural Nail Kit soon!]
This is a fun little kit that has nice smelling components and leaves my nails feeling pretty. I like to use it while I'm sitting at home on a work conference call. :-)
As I’ve been vegan for 10 years I still miss being a girly girl and painting my nails and none of the nail polish is out in the public are safe, at least according to me. I’m very impressed with the kit from the cuticle oil to the wool ball to the chamois. I’ve been using it for just over a week. What a difference--my nails are growing, they’re healthy. I don’t need to use Step One anymore which is to make sure there’s no ridges in my nails. That only took one week--amazing! And I feel pampered because twice a day I use the wool ball just before I go to bed after a hot bath and in the morning when I put the cuticle oil on bath and do Step Two on the wool ball. Best natural nails items I’ve ever found. Great qualities!!
I gave this as a Christmas gift and received a text that night saying they loved it!