I just received mine yesterday. I have nails that are thin and peel I use nail polish to make them soft and not catch on things. I used the natural nail kit and I didn’t need to add nail polish to my nails after I think my nail are going to love it . My nails look and feel great after just one Uses. I am also wondering if you can purchase some of the things in the kit separately. [Reply from Just Like Jane: Thank you for the kind review! Yes, we plan to introduce refills for the Natural Nail Kit soon!]
Natural Nails Buff & Wax Kit - Now with Marula & Jojoba Oils!Add to Wishlist
Finally, an earth-friendly way to naturally manicure and moisturize your nails with no petroleum products or chemicals! Our Natural Nails Buff & Wax solution is an easy Prep + 2-step process that moisturizes with Marula & Jojoba Oils plus vitamin E, increases circulation while gently buffing away ridges, and protects your nails with a finishing wax. Lemon essential oil provides a gentle lemon scent.
Unlike most Cuticle Oils on the market, our formula is 50% Marula and Jojoba oils, known for their superior hydrating and absorbtion qualities. These superior oils are high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and amino acids that are structurally similar to those found in skin, allowing it to absorb efficiently.
While typical buffing bars can quickly weaken and thin nails, our gentle Buffing Paste can be safely used daily at first and then several times a week; our Marula & Jojoba Cuticle Oil and Finishing Wax can be applied and nails buffed with our wool Burnishing Ball every day if you want!
Our completely natural ingredients contain no petroleum products but instead include Marula Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E oil, Beeswax, Tallow, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, and Lemon Essential Oil.
Because we care about our planet, we've used materials that can be re-used, refilled, recycled, or composted.
- Cuticle Oil - 9ml glass jar with applicator brush
- Buffing Paste - 20ml tin
- Finishing Wax - 20ml tin
- Chamois Cloth Applicator
- Wool Burnishing Ball
- Convenient Muslin Storage Bag
- Nail Prep: Trim and file nails as needed. Apply Cuticle Oil to cuticles, let it absorb for a few minutes, then use fingertips to gently rub into nails and cuticle area. Feel free to use Cuticle Oil at any time throughout the week as needed.
- Step One: Apply a small amount of Buffing Paste to each nail as needed, using fingertips or Chamois Cloth to gently massage nail in a circular pattern. Buffing over the course of 5 to 10 applications will gradually and gently reduce nail ridges without thinning nails unduly. Wipe or rinse away excess buffing paste. Dry nails completely before applying finishing wax.
- Step Two: Apply Finishing Wax to each nail with fingertips or other side of Chamois Cloth, applying lightly onto the surface of the nail. Allow to sit for several minutes. Holding wool Burnishing Ball in one hand, polish nail beds on the other hand with a circular motion, producing a healthy luster.
- Re-burnish nails with wool Burnishing Ball to restore shine in between treatments. Re-apply Finishing Wax as needed.
- Cuticle Oil: Sunflower Oil, Marula Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Lemon Essential Oil
- Buffing Paste: Tallow, Bees Wax, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, Lemon Essential Oil
- Finishing Wax: Tallow, Bees Wax, Lemon Essential Oil
- Wool Burnishing Ball: 100% Felted Wool
- Chamois Cloth: 100% Cod Oil Tanned Sheepskin
Do not ingest.
Don't forget—Just Like Jane keeps your shipping affordable: all orders ship for $9.95 or less.
This is a fun little kit that has nice smelling components and leaves my nails feeling pretty. I like to use it while I'm sitting at home on a work conference call. :-)
As I’ve been vegan for 10 years I still miss being a girly girl and painting my nails and none of the nail polish is out in the public are safe, at least according to me. I’m very impressed with the kit from the cuticle oil to the wool ball to the chamois. I’ve been using it for just over a week. What a difference--my nails are growing, they’re healthy. I don’t need to use Step One anymore which is to make sure there’s no ridges in my nails. That only took one week--amazing! And I feel pampered because twice a day I use the wool ball just before I go to bed after a hot bath and in the morning when I put the cuticle oil on bath and do Step Two on the wool ball. Best natural nails items I’ve ever found. Great qualities!!
I gave this as a Christmas gift and received a text that night saying they loved it!