Natural Nails Buff & Wax KitAdd to Wishlist
Finally, an earth-friendly way to naturally manicure and moisturize your nails with no petroleum products or chemicals! Our Natural Nails Buff & Wax solution is an easy Prep + 2-step process that moisturizes with vitamin E, increases circulation while gently buffing away ridges, and protects your nails with a finishing wax. Lemon essential oil provides a very gentle lemon scent.
Because we care about our planet, we've used materials that can be re-used, refilled, recycled, or composted.
Our completely natural ingredients have no petroleum products but instead include Vitamin E oil, Beeswax, Tallow, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, and Lemon Essential Oil.
Unlike the typical buffing bar which over time weakens and thins nails, our gentle Buffing Paste can be safely used daily at first and then several times a week; our Cuticle Oil and Finishing Wax can be applied and nails buffed with our wool Burnishing Ball every day if you want!
- Cuticle Oil - 8ml glass jar with applicator brush
- Buffing Paste - 20ml tin
- Finishing Wax - 20ml tin
- Chamois Cloth Applicator
- Wool Burnishing Ball
- Convenient Muslin Storage Bag
- Nail Prep: Trim and file nails as needed. Apply Cuticle Oil to cuticles, let it absorb for a few minutes, then use fingertips to gently rub into nails and cuticle area. Feel free to use Cuticle Oil at any time throughout the week as needed.
- Step One: Apply a small amount of Buffing Paste to each nail as needed, using fingertips or Chamois Cloth to gently massage nail in a circular pattern. Buffing over the course of 5 to 10 applications will gradually and gently reduce nail ridges without thinning nails unduly. Wipe or rinse away excess buffing paste. Dry nails completely before applying finishing wax.
- Step Two: Apply Finishing Wax to each nail with fingertips or other side of Chamois Cloth, applying lightly onto the surface of the nail. Allow to sit for several minutes. Holding wool Burnishing Ball in one hand, polish nail beds on the other hand with a circular motion, producing a healthy luster.
- Re-burnish nails with wool Burnishing Ball to restore shine in between treatments. Re-apply Finishing Wax as needed.
- Cuticle Oil: Soybean Oil, Vitaman E Oil, Coconut Oil, Lemon Essential Oil
- Buffing Paste: Tallow, Bees Wax, Baking Soda, Kaolin Clay, Lemon Essential Oil
- Finishing Wax: Tallow, Bees Wax, Lemon Essential Oil
- Wool Burnishing Ball: 100% Felted Wool
- Chamois Cloth: 100% Cod Oil Tanned Sheepskin
Don't forget—Just Like Jane keeps your shipping affordable: all orders ship for $9.95 or less.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review